|1 Springtown Industrial Estate, Buncrana Road, Londonderry, Co Derry, BT48 0LY, UK|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Gulfstream Marine Listings|
|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Derry, Northern Ireland Londonderry UK|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
For the full detailed video tour of this boat visit www.GulfStreamBoatSales.com and sign up for VIP access - it's Free!
How To Buy An Excellent 30ft Flybridge…
This has got to be the nicest Bayliner 288 on the market.
She’s had only 2 owners from new, has an extensive service history and is in outstanding condition throughout. Her great spec includes the navy blue hull colour band, full camper covers, foldable cockpit seating, teak swim platform, chartplotter, anchor windlass, etc, etc.
If you’re looking for a flybridge cruiser like this (or any boat for that matter) I reckon that the best approach to achieving boating bliss is to buy the absolute best one that you can find, even if it means spending a few pounds more, because ultimately it will prove to be better value in the long term…
When I ask boat buyers like you for the top things they want from a boat, there is always a common desire, regardless of the size or type of boat they’re looking for, and that’s forGreat Value For Money.
But what is ‘value for money’?
Please don’t make the mistake of thinking that just because a boat is advertised at the lowest price around, it’s good value for money… I could literally fill a book with stories about people who have bought a boat for a song only to find out very shortly thereafter that it had major and sometimes dangerous problems.
When it comes to used boats, a certain old adage could not be more accurate…‘If it looks too good to be true, then it probably is’.
This 288, whilst not necessarily the cheapest on the market, has to be the best. Watch our video review on our website to find out exactly why…
To see for yourself, all that this boat has to offer, you really need to watch our full length video tour. It’s a full 42 minutes long and it's on our website, so grab a cup of tea and settle down for an in-depth look at this boat.
We can easily arrange delivery of this boat throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe. We can organise a virtual viewing for you and an independent condition survey, so that you can buy without travelling if you so choose. A part exchange can also be considered. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you’re interested.
Sign up for VIP access on our website at www.GulfStreamBoatSales.com to check out the full length video and familiarise yourself with all the little details of this boat that set it apart from the competition.
To see the full length video review sign up for FREE VIP Access at www.GulfStreamBoatSales.com.
- 2007 Bayliner 288 Discovery with 250HP Cummins Mercruiser 4.2L Bravo 3X Sterndrive
- Only 2 Owners From New
- Excellent condition throughout
- Electric Anchor Windlass with Foot Switches
- Class-leading Flybridge with excellent L-shaped lounger seating
- Foldable Cockpit Seating
- Extended Swim Platform Laid in Flexiteek
- Navman Tracker 5505 GPS Chartplotter at upper helms
- Navman VHF7100 VHF Radio at upper helm
- Digital Depth Sounder
- Remote Control Searchlight
- Flat Screen TV / DVD Player with TV Antenna
- Solid Wood Flooring in Saloon – with removable carpet runner
- 6 Berths
- Well appointed galley with electric hob, microwave, large fridge and great storage
- Fully enclosed heads and shower compartment
- Sea toilet with holding tank and macerator
- Stereo / CD player with Upper Helm Remote
- Blue LED Lighting at Swim Platform and Aft Deck
- Transom Shower
- Self Draining Cockpit Floor
- Flybridge Tonneau Cover
- Full Camper Canvas Covers for aft deck
- Excellent History File
- CE category C rated for 10 People
- UK VAT Paid
- Shipping Available throughout UK, Ireland and Europe
- Part Exchange Possible
- Sign up for VIP Access at www.GulfStreamBoatSales.com to see the full length video tour for complete details
- For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us on 028 7136 8779 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Cummins Mercruiser 4.2L Bravo 3 Diesel|
|Cruising Speed:||20 MPH|
|Maximum Speed:||35 MPH|
|Length over all:||30' 7"|
|Maximum draft:||3' 2"|
|Bridge clearance:||10' 3"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Hull type:||Deep Vee|
|Displacement:||3700 metric tons|
|Fuel capacity:||428 Litres|
|Water capacity:||128 Litres|
In this transaction I am acting as Broker only.
Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contact. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully inspected and sea trialled.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.